My Failures Mean Your Success
FREE Report Reveals The 4 Things You Must Do To Avoid Failure
- The US Small Business Association statistics show 60% of entrepreneurs will fail by their 4th year...will you?
- Statistics say you will make less than $30,000 in your first year of coaching. Avoid those ranks with these 4 tips.
- Written by a 17 year business veteran who has helped clients 10x their revenue
Who We Are
We have over 17 years of business experience in sales, marketing and operations strategies. Our only existence is to help our clients to build a business foundation and 10x their revenue so they don’t become part of the 60% of businesses that fail. Our mission is to show our clients how to create their business, increase profits, reduce stress and live their dream.
What We Do
As a new entrepreneur, I sat in the same chair you do.
I listened to all of the great online marketers that share their greatest secrets to be a millionaire just like you do. I even built my business just like they said I should, just like you did.
That’s when I realized my business would never meet my expectations doing it their way. They were wrong.
Just look at how many newbies who follow them are still struggling. Why?
They left out basic business fundamentals.
If you’re scared of selling, darling, I’m not going to sugar coat it – You aren’t cut out for business then.
I can show you how to sell and without being a dirty pushy used car salesman kind of seller. I’ll teach you how to sell like a professional, how to project manage like a general manager, and how to systematize your success like a fortune 500 CEO.
If you’re ready to stop building your business the wrong way just click the button below.
Opening SOON….Get on our waiting list and be the first to know when it opens (PS….we have special goodies for our early birds)
The Missing Map, LLC
201 N. Georgie, Derby, KS 67027
- Are you as sick of hearing "Make 6 Figures" as I am?November 19, 2013
- Shhhh....Don't tell my secretsOctober 24, 2013
- The Biggest Mistake EVERYONE makes in their businessOctober 12, 2013